William Twotrees alias Will Power is the illegitimate son of Johnny Thunder and an Apache woman. Johnny's magical genie Yz the Thunderbolt left a mark on the power providing him enhanced metahuman powers. Afraid of prejudices against mixed marriages, Johnny abandoned his son, something he later regretted deeply.
Will developed astonishing thunderbolt powers later in his life. He became the hero Willpower and joined the superhero team called the Leymen also known as Primal Force until it was disbanded. Will went on the the search for his missing father and joined a rock band as a "human light show".
- Electromagnetism: Will Power main power seems to be an affinity with electromagnetism, allowing him to manipulate particles on the subatomic level. Among many other things, this permits him to generate powerful EMPs and other blasts spanning the EM spectrum, even allowing him to stop Superman in his tracks by slowing down his electrons.
- Electromagnetic Levitation: Will Power can also fly and detect changes in the Earth's electromagnetic field which he can use to monitor movements at a great distance.
- Electromagnetic Fields: Will Power generates an Electromagnetic field just like the earth and the sun generate their own Electromagnetic fields. Willpower can also create barriers and shields that he can use to block, repel, hold back attacks and defend himself in battle.
- Electromagnetic Force Bolts: Will Power can fire Bursts of electromagnetic energy from his hands for uses like electrifying objects, generating shields and barriers.
- Electromagnetic Pulse: An "EMP" which can knock out all local electrical devices.
- 12 Appearances of William Twotrees (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring William Twotrees (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about William Twotrees (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: William Twotrees (New Earth)