The Jackal, later becoming the second Ravager, was an enemy of Deathstroke.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- Walsh first appeared as Ravager in Deathstroke the Terminator #1.
- In Deathstroke the Terminator #4, Walsh was retconned to be the H.I.V.E. agent who recruited Grant Wilson in New Teen Titans #1.
- 10 Appearances of William Walsh (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring William Walsh (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about William Walsh (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: William Walsh (New Earth)
This character is or was a member of H.I.V.E., a criminal organization that specializes in training assassins and mercenaries, in any of its various incarnations.