Winslow "Winn" Schott, Jr. was a tech expert who worked alongside Kara Danvers (Supergirl) at CatCo Worldwide Media who served as one of her allies, helping her develop her costume and aiding her in her adventures as Supergirl. Winn had an unrequited crush on Kara and was rivals with James Olsen for her affection, and he later pursued a relationship with Cat Grant's new assistant Siobhan Smythe until she turned into Supergirl's metahuman archenemy Silver Banshee. In the series, he was the son of the villain Toyman.
A while later, Winn had left CatCo for a full-time position at the Department of Extranormal Operations recruited by Alex Danvers and Hank Henshaw, the Martian Manhunter. Winn was responsible for helping James to become the Guardian while he is called the man in the van by James.
- Genius Level Intellect: As a bright side to being his father's son, Winn is a genius. He has designed both the Supergirl and Guardian suits for Kara and James, and is able to be the team's strategist.
- Computer Operation: A technological wizard, Winn can hack into computers and write programs to help out. Once hired by the DEO, Winn's ability to assist behind the scenes improved.
- Electrical Engineering: Winn is capable of designing devices and weapons.
- Multilingualism: Winn is able to read Kryptonian.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Supergirl, its tie-in comic book series, and its related television series. It is an adaptation of Winslow Schott, Jr.. The original character was created by Robert N. Skir and Marty Isenberg and first appeared in Superman (1996 TV Series) Episode: Fun and Games.
- Winn Schott is portrayed by Jeremy Jordan.
- 56 Appearances of Winslow Schott, Jr. (Arrow: Earth-38)
- 3 Images featuring Winslow Schott, Jr. (Arrow: Earth-38)
- 1 Quotations by or about Winslow Schott, Jr. (Arrow: Earth-38)
- Character Gallery: Winslow Schott, Jr. (Arrow: Earth-38)
Legion of Super-Heroes member
Superman Family member