Points of Interest
- Bateman: Site of the Point Huron Experimental Toxic Waste Facility.
- Cliff House: Cliff House is a house in Southwest Wisconsin built around 1950 by Olivia Vancroft. The house is a "baroque, bizarre juxtaposition of Japanese and western styles atop a column of rock 100 feet high in a lushly wooded valley." Life magazine did a photo essay on the house in the early 1950's and then Olivia began a reclusive life in the house where she amassed a large collection of masks including those of numerous super-heroes.
- Green Bay: Home of Super-Chief.
- Menomonee Falls: Birthplace of Ted Gaynor.
- Milwaukee: The largest city, former home of Todd Rice.
- Osh Kosh: Location of a Ferris Aircraft factory.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.