- Give me back that doll -- it isn't mine!
- — The Witch src
In New York City, circa 1940, the Witch used her talents of disguise and deception to operate quite successfully as a high-society jewel thief. There she encountered an equally talented opponent in the person of King Standish, the amateur crime-fighting "man of a thousand faces." He thwarted a number of her attempted crimes. In spite of their antagonism, she and The King became smitten with each other, and remained so for several years.
Powers and Abilities
- This version of the Witch, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- After her introduction in Flash Comics #5, the Witch was in almost every "The King" story for the rest of his run (until May 1943), plus five issues of World's Finest Comics, and almost every one of them was a light romantic comedy about stolen jewels and disguises.
- The five issues of World's Finest featuring The King were World's Finest #2, #3, #4, #5, and #8. The Witch did not appear in issue #8.
- 26 Appearances of Witch (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Witch (Earth-Two)
- 2 Quotations by or about Witch (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Witch (Earth-Two)