Wonder Boy roved the world performing superhuman feats of every kind.
Rocketed to Earth on a meteorite, after his home planet of Viro collided with a star and exploded, the unnamed Wonder Boy ended up in a Chicago orphanage after he was found wandering and unable to satisfactorily account for himself. He escaped from Chicago and swam to Europe, where he defeated a horde of invading Mongols, before spending the next few years fighting the Nazis, alongside Sgt. Crane of the US Army.
- Alien Physiology
- This version of Wonder Boy, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Wonder Boy was originally published by Quality Comics. After his feature in National Comics (Volume 1) ran out, some new stories were published in Elliot Publishing's Bomber Comics, and Ajax-Farrell published stories in Terrific Comics #16 and Wonder Boy #17 and 18. DC acquired Quality's characters in 1956, though they have done nothing with Wonder Boy since. He should not be confused with the Wonder Boy who briefly aided the Team Titans.
- 26 Appearances of Wonder Boy (Quality Universe)
- 1 Images featuring Wonder Boy (Quality Universe)
- 1 Quotations by or about Wonder Boy (Quality Universe)
- Character Gallery: Wonder Boy (Quality Universe)