The Invisible Plane is Wonder Woman's primary mode of transportation for long distance travel. While Diana was gifted with the power of flight, situations that required transporting groups of people or cargo made the jet exceptionally useful, even in space travel.
Wonder Woman's invisible plane was originally the winged steed Pegasus transformed into a plane by Athena so that Wonder Woman had her own and fast means of transportation during her mission in the Man's World.
Wonder Woman's first plane was a product of the Lansinarian Morphing Disk, gifted to her by the Lansinarians. The subterranean technology could transform into a number of transparent items, and both Diana and Hippolyta used it to create a plane during their tenures as Wonder Woman. The disc eventually lost sentience, and was locked in plane shape. It was, however, nonfunctioning.
- Electronic Mist Beam: A powerful light ray that penetrates the dense clouds that hide Paradise Island, allowing Diana to land on the island with the Invisible Plane.
- In Wonder Woman '77 Meets the Bionic Woman (Volume 1), Diana refers to the plane in the female, using the pronoun "she".
- Appearances of Wonder Woman's Invisible Plane
- Vehicle Gallery: Wonder Woman's Invisible Plane
- Catalogued images related to Wonder Woman's Invisible Plane
Links and References