DC One Million
This Wonder Woman had an unusual birth. Like the original, she was born a marble statue and granted life by the Goddess of Truth, most likely the original Wonder Woman ascended to Godhood once again. She was appointed the protector of the planet Venus, the home of the Amazons. She works with the Justice Legion, along with her sidekick Troy, a younger girl likewise made of marble.
Wonder Woman and the other heroes were teleported to an unknown planet by a being named Telos, who also kidnapped several other heroes from other universes to fight each other (at the behest of Brainiac). She and the Justice Legion Alpha are nearly completely wiped out by the Luthor Bots. But they are then teleported to fight the Crime Syndicate. She defeats Ultraman but is defeated by Super-Woman. Later, Telos regained consciousness and helped them defeat the villain Deimos, but the energy he released would destroy the planet with them all. So with Brainiac's help, they were saved and sent back to their Earth.
Powers and Abilities
- 853rd Century Physiology: As a citizen of the 853rd Century, Wonder Woman possesses a number of capabilities more developed than those typical in the 20th or 21st Century.
- Advanced Science/Mechanical Aptitude: Access to 853rd-century education allows Wonder Woman to create technology beyond anything available in the 21st Century, and makes even advanced technology from earlier periods seem simple.
- Enhanced Intellect: possessed of neo-cortex structures, the people of the 853rd Century are capable of processing vast amounts of information that overwhelm even Kal-El's superhuman mind.
- Telepathy: Inhabitants of the 853rd Century have a 100% rate of telepathy, which Wonder Woman can use to access the artificial telepathic information network known as Headnet.
- Enhanced Senses
- Superhuman Agility
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Reflexes
- Superhuman Speed
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Strength
- A lack of rivals has left her still relatively incomplete as a warrior.
- Harmony and Charity: Wonder Woman wields a pair of bracers with an AI in them that could create indestructible force-field objects like shields and swords in addition to providing tactical advice.
- Lasso of Truth
- 30 Appearances of Wonder Woman (DC One Million)
- 5 Images featuring Wonder Woman (DC One Million)
- Quotations by or about Wonder Woman (DC One Million)
- Character Gallery: Wonder Woman (DC One Million)
|DC One Million Character |
This character was created during DC One Million, and is a part of its possible future in the 853rd Century. DC One Million was a massive company-wide crossover event published in 1998.
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.