Wonder Woman was a member of the Justice Alliance of America.
The Justice Alliance of America was a more multi-ethnic counterpart of the Justice League from the pre-Crisis world Earth-D. She fought in the Crisis on Infinite Earths, but her world was destroyed and she perished with it.
Powers and Abilities
- Amazonian Physiology: The Amazons are a race of warrior women that have received gifts and blessings from five Olympian goddesses: Artemis, Athena, Demeter, Hestia and Aphrodite. The average Amazon possesses the potential for the following power set:
- Enhanced Intellect: A gift from Athena, the Amazons have the wisdom to be guided by peace and justice.
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Agility
- Immortality: The Amazons were gifted immortality. The people of Themyscira lived forever, though could be killed in war or in an accident. Those who followed Antiope and Phthia and became the Bana-Mighdall lost their immortality.
- Self-Sustenance: So long as the Amazons stay on Themyscira, she does not require food, water or any other form of nourishment to maintain her health and vitality. Although they are not susceptible to the throes of hunger, this does not mean that Amazons don't consume food for enjoyment. The Amazons frequently hold great festivals wherupon food is served.
- 2 Appearances of Wonder Woman (Earth-D)
- 1 Images featuring Wonder Woman (Earth-D)
- Quotations by or about Wonder Woman (Earth-D)
- Character Gallery: Wonder Woman (Earth-D)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.