Appearing in "Seance of Terror"
- Matthew R. Koslo (Single appearance)
- Deputy Minister Kell (Single appearance)
- Ambassador Kito Yamura (Single appearance)
- Secretary Bakru (Single appearance)
- Lawson Kolso (Single appearance)
- Theodora (Single appearance)
- Charles (Single appearance)
- Colonel Dekker (Single appearance)
- Eric Kell (As an illusion only)
- Atma Bakru (As an illusion only)
- Yamura's father (As an illusion only)
- Washington, D.C.
- IADC Headquarters
- Psychic Research Institute (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "Seance of Terror"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No notes.
- IRAC and Rover confirm to each other and the audience that they know Diana is Wonder Woman; when Diana's access is suspended, IRAC nevertheless provides her the information she requests (albeit with a wink and a nod; e.g., "I am not authorized to tell Diana Prince that [the requested data]"), and notes to Rover after her departure that no one pulled Wonder Woman's clearance.
- Images from Wonder Woman (TV Series) Episode: Seance of Terror
- Episodes of Wonder Woman (TV Series)
- Images from Wonder Woman (TV Series)
- Gallery for the Wonder Woman (TV Series) series
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.