Appearing in "The Return of Wonder Woman"
- Queen Hippolyta
- Asclepia (Final appearance)
- Dr. Solano (First appearance) (Apparent Death)
- Gloria Marquez (First appearance) (Apparent Death)
- Joseph Gorham (Single appearance)
- Steve Trevor Impersonator (Single appearance)
- Dr. Solano's Robot (Single appearance) (Destroyed)
- Major Steve Trevor (Flashback only)
- Evadne (Single appearance)
- Dr. Ross (Single appearance)
- Dr. Samuels (Single appearance)
- Washington, D.C.
- Diana Prince's apartment (First appearance)
- IADC Headquarters (First appearance)
- Paradise Island
Synopsis for "The Return of Wonder Woman"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Wonder Woman tells Steve Trevor, Jr. that she'll be 2,527 on her next birthday. However, this is a continuity error as the Amazons are only immortal on Paradise Island and the previous episode (set 35 years earlier) established it having been 2,000 years since their arrival to the island. This means she would've been about 492 years old, when the Amazons first arrived to Paradise Island.
- No trivia.
- 9 Images from Wonder Woman (TV Series) Episode: The Return of Wonder Woman
- Episodes of Wonder Woman (TV Series)
- Images from Wonder Woman (TV Series)
- Gallery for the Wonder Woman (TV Series) series
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.