Appearing in "The Five-Sided Square"
- Justice Society of America
- Earth-One Flash (Flashback only)
- Earth-One Green Lantern (Flashback only)
- Red Panzer (Flashback only)
- Darkseid (Mentioned only)
- President Truman (In a photograph only)
- Earth-One (1978)
- Earth-Two (1945)
Synopsis for "The Five-Sided Square"
Angle Man, escaping from 1978 (in which he was defeated by the Justice League) into the past, miscalculates the use of his Angler and appears in 1945 on Earth-Two, and soon finds himself battling the Wonder Woman (Earth-Two) of that Earth. When he attempts to use the Angler to return to his normal Earth and time, he instead snatches the Wonder Woman of Earth-One to Earth-Two in 1945. The Wonder Women team up and eventually defeat Angle Man. Then Wonder Woman of Earth-One uses her magic lasso to cause her counterpart, Etta Candy, and Steve Trevor (who have also witnessed the event) to forget their knowledge of the future, her existence, and Earth-One. Finally, Wonder Woman uses the Angler to return herself and Angle Man to Earth-One in 1978, and uses the Justice League transporter to send him back to prison.
- The angler possessed by Angle Man is revealed to be a gift from Darkseid, according to the editorial note on page 8.
- Diana uses the Justice League transporter to send Angle Man back to prison. The problem is that the teleporter can only be used for teleportation between another similar device, not anywhere.