"The Contest: Part 2, The Blind Eyes of Time": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in "The Contest: Part 2, The Blind Eyes of Time"
- Wonder Woman (Flashback and main story)
- Hippolyta (Flashback and main story)
- Amazons of Themyscira
- Amazons of Bana-Mighdall
- Herakles (Flashback only)
- Hylas (Flashback only)
- Bracelets of Submission
- Mask of Proteus (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "The Contest: Part 2, The Blind Eyes of Time"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- In October of 1994, all of the existing mainstream DC Comics titles released a special "0" issue to coincide with the Zero Hour crossover event. The purpose of the "0" issue was to reveal a previously unknown aspect of the title character's background. DC Titles under the Vertigo imprint were largely unaffected by Zero Hour and thus, no "0" issue specials were published for them.
- This issue is reprinted in the Wonder Woman by Mike Deodato trade paperback.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Wonder Woman Vol 2 0 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Wonder Woman series
- Images from Wonder Woman Vol 2 0
- Wonder Woman Recommended Reading
- All-Star Comics (Volume 1)
- Comic Cavalcade (Volume 1)
- JLA (Volume 1)
- Sensation Comics (Volume 1)
- Sensation Comics Featuring Wonder Woman (Volume 1)
- Superman/Wonder Woman (Volume 1)
- The Legend of Wonder Woman (Volume 1)
- The Legend of Wonder Woman (Volume 2)
- Wonder Woman (Volume 1)
- Wonder Woman (Volume 2)
- Wonder Woman (Volume 3)
- Wonder Woman (Volume 4)
- Wonder Woman (Volume 5)
Links and References
|Zero Hour Crossover|
The events from this issue or series are related to Zero Hour: Crisis in Time!, or its successor event Zero Month. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the Zero Hour category.