"Breaking Bonds": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- Diana seems to be immune in some odd way to the harshness of this place. If there is any laughter here, it is hers. The guards are given to random outbursts of rage and brutality. No one seems to know why. More than once I've seen her take blows that were meant for another. And in the same day, she will give up her rations to one of the children who live here, like starving little rats. Wonder if she realizes that in this evil place, such goodness is lost amid the misery?
Appearing in "Breaking Bonds"
- The Daxamite
- Nol Lapp (Unnamed)
- Sakritt (First appearance; unnamed)
- Aleksis Teranova (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "Breaking Bonds"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Wonder Woman Recommended Reading
- All-Star Comics (Volume 1)
- Comic Cavalcade (Volume 1)
- JLA (Volume 1)
- Sensation Comics (Volume 1)
- Sensation Comics Featuring Wonder Woman (Volume 1)
- Superman/Wonder Woman (Volume 1)
- The Legend of Wonder Woman (Volume 1)
- The Legend of Wonder Woman (Volume 2)
- Wonder Woman (Volume 1)
- Wonder Woman (Volume 2)
- Wonder Woman (Volume 3)
- Wonder Woman (Volume 4)
- Wonder Woman (Volume 5)
Links and References