- This new costume is a symbol of that. It's a reflection of everything I am now: God, Queen, Warrior for Justice. It's finally time for me to leave the girl behind ... and embrace the woman I've become.
Appearing in "Balance"
Synopsis for "Balance"
Wonder Woman travels across Mount Olympus, first visiting Donna Troy and encourages her reintegration. Next Diana goes to Zola and Zeke where Hera joins them and they discuss the isolation and the child.
After leaving Zola, Diana travels to Hephaestus where they tour his vaults and Diana reflects that she adopted the Wonder Woman suit as a girl and now she is a woman and changes into a new outfit, armoured and covering her body. Her first expedition is to defuse a bomb set by a teenager, getting closer the hooded villain maces Diana but as she holds him up he escapes and disappears into the river, calling her the God of War much to Diana's confusion.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Wonder Woman Vol 4 41 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Wonder Woman series
- Images from Wonder Woman Vol 4 41
- Wonder Woman Recommended Reading
- All-Star Comics (Volume 1)
- Comic Cavalcade (Volume 1)
- JLA (Volume 1)
- Sensation Comics (Volume 1)
- Sensation Comics Featuring Wonder Woman (Volume 1)
- Superman/Wonder Woman (Volume 1)
- The Legend of Wonder Woman (Volume 1)
- The Legend of Wonder Woman (Volume 2)
- Wonder Woman (Volume 1)
- Wonder Woman (Volume 2)
- Wonder Woman (Volume 3)
- Wonder Woman (Volume 4)
- Wonder Woman (Volume 5)