"The Witching Hour, Part II": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- Hecate may have once represented something light in this world. But she has become a twisted force of hate. It was not my mercy that made her my patron, but my scorn. And with all the power I wield, it is nothing in the face of what Hecate is capable of. There is no power in the world that can stop her.
- -- Circe
Appearing in "The Witching Hour, Part II"
- Hecate (In a vision)
- Witchfire (In a vision)
- Batman (Mentioned only)
- Hippolyta (Mentioned only)
- Otherkind (Mentioned only)
- Upside-Down Man (Mentioned only)
- Rama Kushna (Mentioned only)
- Solomon Grundy (Mentioned only)
- Superman (Mentioned only)
- Wayne Foundation (Mentioned only)
- United States of America
- Atlantis (Mentioned only)
- Oblivion Bar (Mentioned only)
- Themyscira (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "The Witching Hour, Part II"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on October 10, 2018.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Wonder Woman Vol 5 56 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Wonder Woman series
- Images from Wonder Woman Vol 5 56
Links and References
- No external links.