Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
- Unique Physiology
- He is a male version of Wonder Woman.
- He most likely would have been named Wonder Man, but Marvel had already copyrighted that name.
- 2 Appearances of Wonderous Man (Earth 11)
- 6 Images featuring Wonderous Man (Earth 11)
- Quotations by or about Wonderous Man (Earth 11)
- Character Gallery: Wonderous Man (Earth 11)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.