The Wood-King was an invading Appellaxian.
- Unique Physiology:
- Power Limitation: He could only control humans and animals transmuted into wooden beings, and his Molecular Reconstruction effects will fade if he is made unconscious. 
- Appellaxian Meteor: It was a small ship disguised as a crystalline meteor. The meteor had the abilities: Flight (FTL speed), Bio-Fission (it could create a copy from the passenger, keeping intact his memories and abilities) , Mind Control, Size Alteration (to shrink the passenger)  and Self-Sustenance.
- This character was unnamed in Justice League of America #9, his first appearance, but was given a codename in Justice League of America #200. His real name was never revealed.
- 13 Appearances of Wood-King (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Wood-King (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Wood-King (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Wood-King (New Earth)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."