"The Secret History of Superman & Batman Part One: Temptations": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in "The Secret History of Superman & Batman Part One: Temptations"
- Batman (Thomas Wayne) (Flashback and main story)
- Cranston (Thomas Wayne's lawyer) (Flashback only)
- Jor-El (Dies in flashback)
- Lara (Dies in flashback)
- Martha Wayne (Flashback only)
- Power Girl
- Red Tornado (Lois Lane) (Narrator)
- Superman (Val-Zod) (Flashback and main story)
- Alan Scott (Mentioned only)
- Kryptonian Science Council
- Thomas Waynes's father (Mentioned only)
- Thomas Waynes's uncle (Mentioned only)
- Cranston's father (Mentioned only)
- Earth 2 (Flashback and main story)
- Krypton (Flashback only)
- Apokolips (Mentioned only)
- Kryptonian rockets (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "The Secret History of Superman & Batman Part One: Temptations"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The majority of this story is flashbacks to Kal-El and Bruce Wayne's childhoods, narrated by Lois Lane as she records their stories in case she dies (again) fighting the armies of Apokolips. As alluded to in this issue (and stated explicitly in issue #32), Lane was not present for most of the events shown. She has reconstructed them from interviews and research, and they may not be 100% accurate.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Worlds' Finest Vol 1 27 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Worlds' Finest series
- Images from Worlds' Finest Vol 1 27
Links and References