- Empathy: Wrath is powered by the feeling of anger.
- Mind Control: Wrath's shadow power can extend to those nearby, controlling them to feel very angry and cause chaos.
- Superhuman Durability: Wrath is able to be thrown through walls by Superman, even though he was in his weakened state, without any serious injury, even laughing through the beatdown from Superman's anger.
- Density Control: The shadows that Wrath creates can be used as tentacles to strangle her foes or be used as spiky projectiles.
- Dark Beasts: Wrath could create shadow monsters who spread her taint across the emotionally distraught.
- Infection: Wrath's darkness & shadows have an encroaching effect upon those with strong negative emotions. Through it she can infect people and transmogrify them into monstrous transhuman hybrids which phenomenal physical abilities while maintaining control over them.
- Deception: Wrath posed as the mayor of Metropolis for a little bit before revealing herself as an enemy of Superman.
- 8 Appearances of Wrath II (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Wrath II (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Wrath II (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Wrath II (Prime Earth)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.