Xenon was a powerful being who possessed a pathological hatred of Supergirl from every version of reality because one managed to imprison him at the dawn of time. Driven by vengeance, Xenon has hunted for all females who have borne the crest of Supergirl for thousands of years since being trapped. With the aid of his supposed servant Fatalist, Xenon planned to collect alternate versions of Supergirl from different realities to kill them in order to destroy the seal that imprisons him and continue to murder all versions of his hated enemy.
- Every Xenon's powers are magical by nature, what is a great advantage against Kryptonians. The Supergirl Linda Danvers is not a Kryptonian, and it was crucial to defeat him.
- Xenon is exiled into a dimensional prison at the dawn of time, and his powers are unable to free himself.
- 3 Appearances of Xenon (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Xenon (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Xenon (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Xenon (New Earth)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."