"Unmanned (Part III of V)": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- ...AHuh... HWUHHH! Hm. That's... that's just the frozen chicken cutlet I ate for lunch. Oh, gross! Ampersand, don't eat that!
Synopsis for "Unmanned (Part III of V)"
Appearing in "Unmanned (Part III of V)"
- Cavanaugh (Single appearance) (First appearance)
- Margaret Valentine
- Mrs. Stahl (Single appearance)
- Mrs. Woodring (Single appearance)
- Sadie (First appearance)
- Sheila (Single appearance) (Final appearance; dies)
- Yehuda (Behind the scenes) (Deceased)
- This issue is reprinted in Y: The Last Man: Unmanned, Y: The Last Man: Book One, Absolute Y: The Last Man Vol. 1, and Y: The Last Man Omnibus.
- Mrs. Woodring is the widow of Republican senator Bill Woodring.
- Mrs. Stahl is the widow of Republican senator David Stahl.
- Sadie is a soldier who works under Colonel Alter Tse'Elon. Yehuda, a male Lieutenant-General mentioned in this story that Tse-Elon succeeds, is obviously deceased. He is seen for the first time in a flashback in issue #48 that took place before the death of nearly every male on the planet that occurs in the first issue, which is later referred to as "the gendercide".
- This issue reveals that Agent 355 works for a group called the Culper Ring. The Culper Ring, as presented in this issue, is based on an actual spy network established by President George Washington during the Revolutionary War.
Links and References