"Unmanned (Part III of V)": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- ...AHuh... HWUHHH! Hm. That's... that's just the frozen chicken cutlet I ate for lunch. Oh, gross! Ampersand, don't eat that!
Appearing in "Unmanned (Part III of V)"
- Cavanaugh (Single appearance) (First appearance)
- Margaret Valentine
- Mrs. Stahl (Single appearance)
- Mrs. Woodring (Single appearance)
- Sadie (First appearance)
- Sheila (Single appearance) (Final appearance; dies)
- Yehuda (Behind the scenes) (Deceased)
Synopsis for "Unmanned (Part III of V)"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is collected in the Y: The Last Man - Unmanned trade paperback.
- Mrs. Woodring is the widow of Republican senator Bill Woodring.
- Mrs. Stahl is the widow of Republican senator David Stahl.
- Sadie is a soldier who works under Colonel Alter Tse'Elon. Yehuda, a male Lieutenant-General mentioned in this story that Tse-Elon succeeds, is obviously deceased. He is seen for the first time in a flashback in issue #48 that took place before the death of nearly every male on the planet that occurs in the first issue, which is later referred to as "the gendercide".
- This issue reveals that Agent 355 works for a group called the Culper Ring. The Culper Ring, as presented in this issue, is based on an actual spy network established by President George Washington during the Revolutionary War.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Y: The Last Man Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Y: The Last Man series
- Images from Y: The Last Man Vol 1 3
Links and References