Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Yolanda Montez was supposed to exist on Prime Earth but her existence was erased after Doctor Manhattan prevented Alan Scott from becoming the Green Lantern and, as a consequence, his death prevented the creation of the Justice Society of America.
Later, Doctor Manhattan undid his actions and allowed Alan Scott to become once again the Green Lantern and form the Justice Society. Yolanda Montez was brought back to life and was part of the Justice Society, along with the first Wildcat, Ted Grant, helped Superman defeat the metahumans who were ravaging Washington, D.C..
Powers and Abilities
- Yolanda Montez/Wildcat was created by Roy Thomas, Dann Thomas, and Tim Burgard, first appearing in Infinity Inc. #12. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Yolanda Montez/Wildcat first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Doomsday Clock #12 by Geoff Johns and Gary Frank.
- 8 Appearances of Yolanda Montez (Prime Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Yolanda Montez (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Yolanda Montez (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Yolanda Montez (Prime Earth)
Justice Society of America member