"Manhunters of the World, Unite...": In 1942, both Manhunters are transported into the chamber of the Manhunter Grandmaster, who informs them of the present danger: Alan Scott, the Green Lantern. They
Appearing in "Manhunters of the World, Unite..."
Synopsis for "Manhunters of the World, Unite..."
In 1942, both Manhunters are transported into the chamber of the Manhunter Grandmaster, who informs them of the present danger: Alan Scott, the Green Lantern. They alert the members of the Young All-Stars, who along with Doiby Dickles have found out that Green Lantern has attacked a Japanese P.O.W. camp in Hawaii and let loose one of its prisoners. Flying Fox, Tsunami, and Dan the Dyna-Mite travel to Alaska with one of the Manhunters, where Green Lantern is now scaring a group of Inuit Eskimos from their residence. The three Young All-Stars engage Green Lantern in order to stop him, but are unable to do so as they are all felled by him.
- Brian Murray inked pages 6-7.
- This issue is a "Millennium" Week Two tie-in issue.
- Provides extra details concerning the origins of Manhunters Dan Richards and Paul Kirk as well as their connection to the Manhunters.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Young All-Stars Vol 1 8 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Young All-Stars series
- Images from Young All-Stars Vol 1 8
|Millennium Crossover |
The events from this issue are related to Millennium, a 1988 crossover event spanning through all DC Titles, in which the Guardians of the Universe left and Earth was put in danger by the robotic Manhunter Cult.