- I … I can't die! I … I have midterms! I crammed for them! It can't all have been a waste!
Appearing in "War of the Words"
- Donald Fite (In dream sequence only)
- The Max
Synopsis for "War of the Words"
Young Justice is held hostage on Apokolips by Granny Goodness and the Female Furies. While the others are being tortured, Darkseid has a special interest in Secret and treats her to ice cream. Amazingly, Empress manages to break free and releases Young Justice while fighting with Mad Harriet. It's not enough, though. Granny and her Parademons overwhelmingly outnumber Young Justice. Or do they? Hey, does anyone remember what happens when Lobo bleeds? Well, he doesn't die! But, just who is the mystery pilot that picks-up the gang?
- Discuss Young Justice Vol 1 37 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Young Justice series
- Images from Young Justice Vol 1 37