"Seven Crises, Part 3": Impulse and Superboy are reunited and embrace. Superboy reveals that they are on Gemworld and that he lives there as a farmer. They are interrupted by Carnelian, who accuses Impulse
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
Appearing in "Seven Crises, Part 3"
- Superboy (Flashback and main story)
- Young Justice (Flashback and main story)
- Amethyst (Flashback and main story)
- Pegacorn (Flashback only)
- Dr. Glory (First appearance) (Flashback only)
- Intergang (Mentioned only)
- Lophi Kent (First appearance; unnamed)
- Martha Kent (First appearance; unnamed)
- Superman (Mentioned only)
- Earth 0
- Gemworld (Flashback and main story)
- Opal Pavilion (Mentioned only)
- Topaz Market (Mentioned only)
- Robin's Battle Staff
- Power Battery Pack (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "Seven Crises, Part 3"
Impulse and Superboy are reunited and embrace. Superboy reveals that they are on Gemworld and that he lives there as a farmer. They are interrupted by Carnelian, who accuses Impulse of trespassing. Impulse retorts that they had recently invaded Earth, to which Carnelian replies that they had done so to confront Superman. Impulse replies that if they want a Superman level beating, Superboy may be able to help them. He then looks towards Superboy and is surprised to see him surrendered on his knees. Carnelian then incapacitates Impulse as Superboy watches on.
In a flashback, Superboy fights an unnamed monster at a secret S.T.A.R. Labs complex in New Mexico. After defeating the monster, an unknown woman invites him to a debriefing inside, but refuses to reveal any details about the incident, location, or her identity. Superboy then flies away. Later, he searches for information about the Star Labs incident online during class at Smallville High School. After a brief exchange with his teacher about rules, he flies away, realizing he has better things to do. Arriving back at the Star Labs complex, Superboy breaks through the wall of the facility and enters the lab. He continues breaking through walls in an attempt to find out more about the place. He arrives at a room with several large multicolored gems connected to a large energy beam going from the central gem to the sky. After a bright flash, he finds himself in Gemworld.
In the present, Carnelian questions Superboy about his shirt, which bears the Superman Symbol. Superboy lies and says it's from the marketplace but Carnelian calls out his lie, telling Superboy that he himself was originally from Earth. Carnelian asks Superboy if he is an Earthen, Kryptonian, or both, and what he is doing on Gemworld. As Superboy begins to explain, a woman with a baby approaches and asks him if everything is okay. Carnelian asks who the woman is and Superboy explains that she is his wife.
Meanwhile, Robin, Wonder Girl, Amethyst, Jinny Hex, and Teen Lantern are imprisoned in the prison pits of the Castle Opal. Their cells are under a spell cast by Lord Opal that doesn't allow them to think straight. Robin wonders where Impulse is and Wonder girl apologizes for their situation.
- This book was first published on March 6, 2019.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Young Justice Vol 3 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Young Justice series
- Images from Young Justice Vol 3 3
- Young Justice Recommended Reading