Yron was a robotic member of the Green Lantern Corps.
Self-confident and willful, Yron claimed that he was more fit to wear the Green Lantern Ring rather than Grenda's last protector, Stel. When the Krydos attacked his home planet, Yron saw his chance and forced the new Green Lantern of the sector to take him to the Guardians of the Universe and demanded them to grant him a ring. Allowing him to prove himself, the Guardians complied to his wish. However, Yron's foolhardy actions caused harm to many of his people, and, eventually, his death. Gathering all his remaining willpower, Yron crawled to Stel grave and resurrected the former robotic Green Lantern. Despite his recklessness, Stel honored Yron's sacrifice and erected a monument in his honor.
Powers and Abilities
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 3 Appearances of Yron (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Yron (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Yron (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Yron (New Earth)
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."