Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Yrra Cynril is originally from the planet Xanshi. During her off-world scholarship, Xanshi was destroyed in a tremendous explosion. Bereaved, Yrra eventually learned that the destruction was due to an error by a Green Lantern - John Stewart. Leaving Okaara in defiance of the Warlords, Cynril became Fatality and finished her education in the arts of fighting, before starting to track down every sentient who was, or once had been, a member of the Green Lantern Corps.
Star Sapphire Corps
Green Lantern: Uprising
Main article: Green Lantern: Uprising
Attack of the Dark Gods
Yrra was later seen wearing her ring once more, alongside the rest of her former Corps, in battle with the Dark God Karnell. It is currently unknown if she has truly rejoined the Corps, or this was a temporary change.
Powers and Abilities
- Xanshian Physiology : Yrra is known to be from the planet, Xanshi.
- Star Sapphire Ring (Formerly)
- Yellow Power Ring (Formerly)
- Fatality was created by Ron Marz and Darryl Banks, first appearing in Green Lantern (Volume 3) #83. However, in the rebooted Prime Earth continuity her first appearance as part of the DC Universe is in Tony Bedard and Tyler Kirkham's Green Lantern: New Guardians #1.
- 32 Appearances of Yrra Cynril (Prime Earth)
- 19 Images featuring Yrra Cynril (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Yrra Cynril (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Yrra Cynril (Prime Earth)
|Star Sapphire Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Star Sapphire Corps, chosen by the Zamarons to spread love throughout their sector with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Star Sapphire Corps members category."
|Sinestro Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Sinestro Corps, chosen by Sinestro to counteract the Green Lantern Corps and spread terror throughout their sector with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Sinestro Corps members category."