Yuda was goddess of the moons Mithen and Wegthor and one of the chief gods of ancient Krypton. Because Mithen and Wegthor occasionally came into alignment with Krypton, an iconic event, Yuda was also the patron god of marriage. At the early Kryptonian wedding ceremony, the bride and groom exchanged bracelets representing the moons.
The source of Yuda's symbolic existence was removed when scientist Jax-Ur accidentally destroyed both the moon Wegthor and the Kryptonian colony housed on it. He was the first criminal to be sent into Aethyr's clutches in the Phantom Zone.
- This version of Yuda, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
Yuda is one of the gods portrayed in the Voice of Rao mask in the 2018 television series Krypton.
- Appearances of Yuda (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Yuda (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Yuda (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Yuda (Earth-One)