Zaora was one of three known Kryptonian criminals who were sentenced to the Phantom Zone prior to Krypton's destruction. In 1997, she, along with General Zod and Quex-Ul, were taunting Superman about his faithfulness to defend humans as he was watching his grandson Clark Wayne as Knight-Wing deal with Ransak which was under the control of Douglas Mason's daughter Amanda. She along with the two other criminals were also amazed when Superman was able to appear as a visible phantom before Amanda in order to distract her long enough for Knight-Wing to incapacitate her, whereas they were unable to do the same.
- This version of the character is native to the Superman & Batman: Generations series of stories.
- 1 Appearances of Zaora (Earth-3839)
- 1 Images featuring Zaora (Earth-3839)
- Quotations by or about Zaora (Earth-3839)
- Character Gallery: Zaora (Earth-3839)