Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
History of character has not yet been written.
- Alien Physiology
- Bee Control: Although Zazzala may be able to control more than just bees she has a strong affinity towards bees from both her planet and Earth; this means that she may have general control over any being with the same genetic structure as a normal honeybee no matter what the planet.
- Flight: Zazzala like the rest of her race can fly, but does not need wings like Earth's bees.
- Hypno Pollen: Zazzala's body produces a hypnotic pollen. She does this mentally by willing her body to produce the pollen. Once Zazzala releases the pollen her victims will do what ever she tells them to do. There is no limit to how many people she can have under her control but there is a limit for how long they stay under control. The amount of time that depends on the size of the dose.
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Speed
- Bee Fighter: Zazzala has her own unique fighting style that is common among her kind. It has a lot to do with flight combat mixed with kicks.
- Color Blindness: Zazzala is unable to see the color red. Everything coated in red is invisible to her eyes.
- Stinger Gun: Once Zazzala became Queen Bee, she had her drones attach a gauntlet gun to her arm. This gun fires stingers that a normal Earth bee has on its abdomen. Instead of just being a normal stinger, Zazzala's induces a deadly poison. Upon breaking the skin, her stingers induce a poison and if not treated within 3 hours the victim will die. It takes time for the poison to affect victim. After ten minutes the person gets dizzy. Thirty, the person develops a fever and finally the poison takes its full effect and kills the victim. If the stinger was to miss the person, the stinger would explode and release a gas form of the poison with the same effects if inhaled.
- Animal Control
- Mind Control
- Energy Projection
- Power Absorption: It only drain human intellect and redirects to mind-controlled animals (animals that become smarter, for example, controlled bees do not sting because they know that it will represent their individual deaths).
- Metamorphosis: Can only change victims into small winged people.
- Magnetic Manipulation and Energy Absorption: Can create small winged duplicates from persons made with magnetic energy. Zazzala can avoid her immobility side-effect with the stings of these duplicates, which disappear after it. The person mimicked by the duplicate is temporarily magnetized and become tied to near metals. Superman's strength cannot resist to this magnetic attraction.
- Queen Bee was created by Gardner Fox and Mike Sekowsky, first appearing in Justice League of America #23. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Queen Bee first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Plastic Man (Volume 5) #4 by Gail Simone.
- 7 Appearances of Zazzala (Prime Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Zazzala (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Zazzala (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Zazzala (Prime Earth)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."