Zero Hour: Crisis in Time was a five-issue limited series published in 1994 and written by Dan Jurgens. The series defied traditional publishing convention by releasing each issue in the reverse order of the standard numbering system. In keeping with the countdown motif supplied by the story's theme, the series was intended to be read beginning with issue #4, then #3, #2, #1 and finally the end-cap 0 issue. Following the mini-series, October of 1994 became informally known as Zero Month. As such, each ongoing DC title published at that time released a special zero issue in place of their standard sequentially numbered issue. Following Zero Month, the titles resumed their regular numbering system. As a result of Zero Hour, the continuity of the 30th century Legion of Super-Heroes suffered a complete reboot, similar to what many 20th century characters experienced after the 1985-86 maxi-series, Crisis on Infinite Earths. The entire limited series, including the zero issue was collected in the Zero Hour trade paperback.
- Zero Hour: Crisis in Time #4
- Zero Hour: Crisis in Time #3
- Zero Hour: Crisis in Time #2
- Zero Hour: Crisis in Time #1
- Zero Hour: Crisis in Time #0
- Comics from Zero Hour: Crisis in Time Vol 1
- Collections from Zero Hour: Crisis in Time Vol 1
- Cover Gallery: Zero Hour: Crisis in Time
- Images from Zero Hour: Crisis in Time Vol 1
- Crisis Recommended Reading
|Zero Hour Crossover|
The events from this issue or series are related to Zero Hour: Crisis in Time!, or its successor event Zero Month. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the Zero Hour category.