Zoe Lawton was the daughter of Floyd Lawton, better known as the assassin Deadshot. Returning from war while his daughter was very young, Floyd tried very hard to win his daughter's affection despite being almost a stranger to her. However, his PTSD caused the veteran to lash out at both his wife and daughter with a gun, causing his marriage to crumble and Floyd's first arrest.
Years later, Floyd Lawton cared just as deeply for his daughter as he did when he first returned from his deployment, and put all the money he earned from contracts into a blind trust for her.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Arrow and is an adaptation of Zoe Torres. The original character was created by Christos N. Gage and Steven Cummings and first appeared in Deadshot (Volume 2) #1.
- Zoe Lawton was portrayed by Audrey Wise Alvarez.
- 5 Appearances of Zoe Lawton (Arrow)
- 2 Images featuring Zoe Lawton (Arrow)
- Quotations by or about Zoe Lawton (Arrow)
- Character Gallery: Zoe Lawton (Arrow)