Zond was Morgaine le Fey's stable hand until he made off with one of the magic books of his mistress.
Morgaine and her followers searched for him through time, to no avail.
Zond resurfaced in Stanhope College, leading a strange, secret cult-like group. When one of his disciples falls into a coma, Supergirl learns about Zond and decides to infiltrate into his group and confront him. However, Zond's magic is too powerful. Supergirl recruits Wonder Woman and Morgana, the daugter of Morgaine, who is happy to find "that little grub" at last.
The next night, Supergirl, Wonder Woman and Morgana find Zond again. Morgana shatters Zond's demon-like mask and Supergirl lays a beat down on him before turning him over to Morgana, who takes him back to be punished.
- This version of Zond, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Zond (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Zond (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Zond (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Zond (Earth-One)
|Supergirl Villain(s) |