Zora Vi-Lar was born the daughter of Kryptonian Vi-Lar in the surviving city of Kandor. As an adult, Zora turned towards a life of crime, and took on the masked identity of Black Flame. She became a foe of Supergirl who ultimately defeated Black Flame, rendering her powerless through the use of Gold Kryptonite. Zora Vi-Lar was imprisoned inside of the Phantom Zone, but later returned to Kandor where she reformed. Upon meeting Supergirl again, she expressed her regret for trying to steal Supergirl's powers. before returning to the bottle city to lead a crime-free life.
- Kryptonian Physiology (Formerly): Prior to be exposed to Gold Kryptonite, Zora had all powers and abilities inherent in a Kryptonian while under a yellow sun.
- This version of Black Flame, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 3 Appearances of Zora Vi-Lar (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Zora Vi-Lar (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Zora Vi-Lar (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Zora Vi-Lar (Earth-One)
|Supergirl Villain(s) |